Arizona's Best Online CCW Course
You must meet the following requirements to obtain an Arizona CCW Permit.
• Be 21 years of age
• Be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Resident, Non-Resident Applicants MUST Be U.S. Citizens
• Submit to a Criminal Background Investigation
• Not be a Prohibited Possessor
• Not be a Substance Abuser
• Not have a Domestic Violence Conviction
• Not a Convicted Felon
§ Unless Conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated, or your rights have been restored; not only to vote but to possess firearms & ammunition. This resulted from HB 2534 and changed Arizona law under A.R.S. 13-3112 on 9.26.2008
Limted Time Offer: Buy Course $59 & Get 2nd Half Off!
FREE bonus course covering NFA TRUSTS ($59 value) when you sign up for any one of our AZ CCW Courses.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved | Safehouse Defense LLC | Powered by Range Force X